Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global advertising industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global advertising industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global advertising industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global advertising industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The global advertising industry had total revenues of $600,391.3m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $141,702.1m, equivalent to 23.6% of the industry's overall value.
- Media planning will grow in importance in the coming years, as identifying the most suitable channel to reach the target audience becomes more complex. Traditional forms of advertising will remain significant, but digital will continue to be the most lucrative channel.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising industry with five year forecasts