Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global wine market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global wine market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global wine market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global wine market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The wine market consists of the retail sale of fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global wine market had total revenues of $306.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 24,407.0 million liters in 2017.
- The rise of emerging markets and urbanization has primarily contributed to the growth of the wine industry.
- Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume