The BRIC Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the BRIC banks industry group by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the BRIC banks industry group in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC banks industry group?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC banks industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the banks industry and had a total market value of $44,319.0 billion in 2018. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.5% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the banks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $38,443.2 billion in 2018. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $2,595.2, $2,025.8, and $1,254.7 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the banks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $57,783.5 billion in 2023, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $3,926.7, $3,358.5 and $1,576.1 billion, respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC banks industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country