The G8 Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the G8 banks industry group by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 banks industry group in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 banks industry group?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 banks industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $67,589.4 billion in 2018 to the global banks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $77,783.3 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the banks industry, with market revenues of $17,002.5 billion in 2018. This was followed by the UK and Japan, with a value of $10,630.7 and $10,319.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the banks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $19,874.4 billion in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $12,705.6 and $11,801.9 billion, respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 banks industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country