The G8 Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the G8 advertising industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 advertising industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 advertising industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 advertising industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $3,69,124.1 million in 2018 to the global advertising industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $4,81,098.9 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 5.4% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the advertising industry, with market revenues of $2,25,431.3 million in 2018. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $58,485.9 and $27,958.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the G8 nations with a value of $3,15,622.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $62,909.9 and $35,491.0 million, respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 advertising industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country