The Emerging 5 Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five consumer electronics market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five consumer electronics market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five consumer electronics market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five consumer electronics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $3,68,095.0 million to the global consumer electronics industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $6,16,698.7 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 10.9% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the consumer electronics industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $2,45,998.3 million in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $64,868.1 and $31,416.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $4,08,290.1 million in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,32,174.9 and $39,960.1 million, respectively.
- Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five consumer electronics market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five consumer electronics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country