Market Research Report
Middle East and Africa Touch Screen Controllers Market - By Type (Resistive Touch Controllers, Capacitive Touch Controllers), Applications, Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
|Published by||Mordor Intelligence LLP||Product code||393076|
|Published||Content info||95 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Middle East and Africa Touch Screen Controllers Market - By Type (Resistive Touch Controllers, Capacitive Touch Controllers), Applications, Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)|
|Published: January 9, 2017||Content info: 95 Pages||
The MEA Touch Screen Controllers market was valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 16.83% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. Middle East region has countries with highest per capital income in the world. With increasing disposable income, the automotive sector in this region has been growing steadily since some years. Every automobile company has posted a growth in this region. In 2012, Bentley saw 44% increase in sales, Jaguar saw 27% increase and Mercedes saw its best sales year on record.
African automobile market is also growing with countries like South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Morocco fuelling the growth majorly.
Touch Screen is increasingly being used in cars especially in the premium car segment. It has an aesthetic appeal and makes the buttons on the cars for varied uses look redundant. Many functions can be fit in one screen and the passengers or drivers can adjust various controls in the car just by touching it. So with the growing number of cars using touch screens, the demand for touch screen controller is also increasing.
Touch screen displays are in huge demand across the world. First given boost by iPhones and iPads, demand for touchscreen has been rising exponentially with almost every vendor launching its own version of smart devices. This growth is driving the touch screen controller market, with increasing application of touch screen across the industries.
Touch can be enabled on any device and hence this market is highly fragmented. But still consumer electronics contributes maximum to the market in terms of revenues and shipments. At present, market has two types of touch screen controllers: resistive and capacitive. Capacitive touch screen controllers are in huge demand as compared to resistive one as they are more easy to use.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Atmel, STMicroelectronics, Cypress, Microchip and Texas Instruments.
What the Report Offers
1) Market definition for the Touch Screen Controller market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Touch Screen Controller market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Touch Screen Controller market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products, as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Overview
5. Middle East and Africa Touch Screen Controller Market by Type a€" Forecast, Share and Trends: 2014 - 2020
6. Middle East and Africa Touch Screen Controller Market by End User Industry a€" Forecast, Share and Trends: 2014 - 2020
7. Middle East and Africa Touch Screen Controller Market by Countries a€" Forecast, Share and Trends: 2014 - 2020
8. Top 10 Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles of Touch Screen Controller Vendors
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Middle East and AfricaTouch Screen Controller Market
List of Figures
List of Tables