Market Research Report
Europe Variable Frequency Drives Market - By Type (AC Drives, DC Drives, Servo Drives), Power Ratinng, Voltage Rating, Application, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
|Published by||Mordor Intelligence LLP||Product code||393097|
|Published||Content info||98 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Europe Variable Frequency Drives Market - By Type (AC Drives, DC Drives, Servo Drives), Power Ratinng, Voltage Rating, Application, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)|
|Published: January 29, 2017||Content info: 98 Pages||
The Europe Variable Frquency Drives market is expected to grow from USD XX.XX Billion in 2016 to USD XX.XX Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.32% during the period 2017 to 2022. Europe is known as an automotive hub with number of companies based out of countries like Germany, Italy, UK etc. For the production line to run efficiently, the Variable Frequency Drive is used. So with the growth in production, the market for variable frequency drives will also increase.
A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of motor controller that drives an electric motor by varying the frequency and voltage supplied to the electric motor. VFD are also known as variable speed drive, adjustable speed drive, adjustable frequency drive, AC drive, microdrive, and inverter. With the rising energy demand and increasing price of electricity, VFDs are now increasingly used for different applications across various industries. Some of the other factors contributing to the growth of these are focus of government on efficient energy savings and environmental regulations. VFDs are of three different types: mechanical drives, electric drives and fluid drives.
This technology is hardly new, but the uses have increased manifold. The demand for these is expected to grow in developing countries as they are they have huge requirement for infrastructure and energy. The vendors have revenue generating opportunities in these markets and expand their existing operations.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are Eaton, ABB, GE, Crompton Greaves, Siemens, Mitsubishi and Hitachi.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Variable Frequency Drive Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Variable Frequency Drive Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Variable Frequency Drive Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Overview
5. VFD Market Size and Forecast by Types
6. VFD Market Size and Forecast by Applications
7. Europe VFD Market Segmentation by Country
8. VFD Vendor Market Share
9 Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of VFD Vendors
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of EuropeVFD Market
List of Figures
List of Tables Abbreviations