The Latin American EP mapping and ablation device market will experience strong growth through 2030, particularly in the diagnostic and ablation catheter segments, owing largely to expanding ablation volumes. However, the COVID-19 global pandemic had an impact on the Latin American EP mapping and ablation device market, resulting in lost procedure volumes in the short term followed by a period of recovery.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for EP mapping and ablation devices in the Latin American region across an 11-year period.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the Latin American EP mapping and ablation device market in 2020.
- To what extent are the EP ablation procedures being postponed in Latin America?
- When is the recovery of the procedures expected to begin, and what factors will affect recovery?
- Has the pandemic impacted the adoption of new technologies, such as contact-force-sensing catheters?
AF treatment continues to be a focus among electrophysiologists.
- How fast are AF treatment volumes changing, and how does AF treatment volume growth compare to other arrhythmia types?
- What are the factors driving growth in AF treatment volumes?
- How will procedural growth influence device use?
The EP diagnostic and ablation catheter segments account for significant market revenues.
- How do the EP lab system and catheter markets compare?
- What are the changing catheter preferences among electrophysiologists?
- In which markets do competitors benefit most directly from growth trends?
The reuse of diagnostic catheters, ablation catheters, and long introducer sheaths continues to affect the EP mapping and ablation device market.
- To what extent are institutions turning to reused devices to lower costs?
- Which catheters are reused and what effect does device reuse have on market revenues?
- How will device reuse trends change over the forecast period?