All segments of the Asia Pacific market for PV devices will expand as rapid economic growth supports increased penetration of the extremely large and relatively underpenetrated patient population suffering from PVD.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for PV devices in the Asia Pacific region across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- Risk factors for PVD will continue to rise throughout the Asia Pacific region contributing to growing procedure volumes.
- Which country will experience the strongest growth in procedure volumes?
- Which segment of the PV device market will see the greatest increase in procedure volumes through 2023?
- The penetration of endovascular treatment methods is growing rapidly.
- In which segments will the growth of endovascular procedures be limited and why?
- How is device reuse affecting unit sales of endovascular devices?
- Significant room for endovascular treatment growth exists in the lower-extremity indications.
- What are the main drivers and limiters of growth in the lower-extremity segments?
- How will growth in lower-extremity treatments differ by country and device type?
- Highly anticipated DES and DCB devices for the lower extremities will expand the treatable population and drive market growth.
- When will DES and DCBs become available in this region and how quickly will they be adopted?
- How will DES and DCB adoption differ between the Asia Pacific countries?
- The Asia Pacific PV device market is dominated by large international manufacturers.
- Who are the leading competitors in each of the PV device segments?
- In which segments are domestic manufacturers challenging the positions of the international manufacturers, and how?
- What competitive strategies can firms use to maintain and/or improve their competitive positions going forward?