The North American dental implant market continues to experience strong procedure volume growth and market expansion, primarily as a result of increasing implantology education among physicians and rising patient awareness of dental implant treatments.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for dental implants in North America, with market projections across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- The North American dental implant market will experience strong growth over the forecast period as dental implant procedures grow in number.
- What are the main drivers of growth in the dental implant market? What are the main limiters?
- What procedure types are most popular in North America, and which types will see the strongest growth?
- What are the regional differences between the US and Canadian markets for dental implants?
- The increasing portion of GPs moving into dental implantology is altering overall physician preferences, as well as the required business strategies to succeed in the market.
- What factors entice GPs to offer dental implant procedures to their patients? What factors are limiting them?
- How will this impact procedure and unit sales volumes? How will this affect the sale of dental implants in different price categories?
- How must companies adapt their business strategies in order to maintain and gain market share?
- The competitive landscape of the dental implants market has changed significantly, especially as M&A activities continue to be key growth strategies for companies in this space
- How has M&A activity affected the competitive landscape?
- What challenges do competitors face in a market that is increasingly dominated by large vendors?
- What barriers to smaller competitors have to overcome in a top-heavy competitive landscape?