Strong market expansion in the Asia Pacific region will be driven primarily by improving economic conditions in the countries with the largest populations, as well as by growing awareness of the benefits of dental implant surgery.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for dental implants in Asia Pacific across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- The Asia Pacific dental implant market will experience strong growth through 2024.
- What factors are contributing to this strong growth?
- Which procedure types are most popular in the Asia Pacific region and will see the strongest growth?
- What is the fastest-growing segment of the market, and why?
- There is a wide range of ASPs in both the dental implant fixture and final abutment markets across the Asia Pacific region.
- Which countries have the lowest ASPs, and why?
- Where will ASP declines be the most pronounced through 2024, and why?
- An influx of local manufacturers in the Asia Pacific market are intensifying the price competition in the region.
- Which domestic players are performing well in the region? What factors contribute to their success?
- What strategies are premium players using to compete against low-cost competitors?
- There has been notable M&A activity in the dental implant market in recent years, and this will continue going forward.
- How has M&A activity affected the competitive landscape?
- What opportunities and challenges do these mergers present to competitors?