Despite the ongoing economic difficulties in China, the Chinese dental biomaterial market will experience strong growth through 2024. This will be driven by increasing adoption of dental biomaterials in dental implant procedures, rising disposable incomes, and better awareness and training among practitioners regarding the use of dental biomaterials.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for dental biomaterials in China across a 10-year period.
Questions Answered in This Report:
The Chinese dental biomaterial market will grow rapidly through 2024, with a growing number of local manufacturers competing for market share in the Chinese dental biomaterial market.
- Which companies are the largest competitors in each of the dental biomaterial markets in China?
- What factors contribute to the success of these competitors in the Chinese dental biomaterial market?
- What can local and international competitors do to succeed in this market?
The Chinese dental biomaterial market is characterized by large regional disparities between the developed PLMs and coastal provinces, and the relatively underdeveloped southern, central, and eastern provinces.
- Which regional markets are growing fastest and why?
- What are the major Chinese cities that contribute to procedure volume growth?
- Will procedure volume growth in southern, central, and eastern provinces catch up with procedure volume growth in the PLMs?
Unlike European and North American markets, xenografts account for the vast majority of the Chinese BGS market.
- What economic, regulatory, and cultural factors drive the strong use of xenografts in China?
- Are the factors that favor xenograft use in China likely to change over the forecast period?