The European market for TEO devices will be driven by adoption of innovative and premium-priced products, incremental device improvements, as well as rising penetration of endovascular embolization in new indications
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for TEO devices in Europe across a 10-year period.
The initial results of the HEAT trial demonstrated the superiority of hydrogel-coated embolization coils in comparison to bare platinum coils.
- How dramatically will these results impact the use of coated and bare platinum coils? What role will cost play in device uptake?
- Which companies will benefit from these favorable results, and which companies will be negatively impacted?
The PV plug market is dynamic, with new companies and products entering this space.
- How has the competitive landscape changed with the emergence of new competitors and products?
- How will the growing PV plug market impact the PV embolization coil market?
Novel indications such as the treatment of BPH and uterine fibroids represent new opportunities for growth.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of TEO device offered by competitors and how do these differences affect adoption for different indications?
- What are the major demographic, economic, and local trend differences across Europe that impact the adoption of these devices?
Companies with broad TEO product portfolios are more successful in this market.
- Which competitors are using the breadth of their product portfolios to secure TEO device market shares?
- In which market segments is it most important for companies to offer comprehensive product options?