The US market for stroke devices will grow strongly through 2025 as a result of the emergence of new devices as well as the establishment of dedicated infrastructure for stroke treatment.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for stroke devices in the US across a 10-year period
Questions Answered in This Report:
A recent influx of clinical data supporting the effectiveness of neurovascular thrombectomy procedures for the treatment of AIS has changed the landscape of the US market.
- How much growth is expected in this market?
- What factors limit growth of this rapidly expanding market?
- How will new entrants change the competitive landscape?
Growth of neurovascular thrombectomy procedures for the treatment of AIS is driving infrastructure changes for stroke care in the US.
- How will these changes affect the neurovascular thrombectomy device market?
- How much will infrastructure growth and change drive the stroke lab system market?
- Will the focus on AIS impact interventional hemorrhagic stroke treatments?
Despite neurosurgical evacuation device innovation, expansion of procedure volumes for the treatment of ICH hinges on obtaining conclusive clinical trial evidence demonstrating the comparative efficacy of these procedures to improving patient outcomes.
- What factors will drive adoption of surgical ICH procedures and devices tailored to those procedures?
- Will the reluctance of neurosurgeons to adopt new techniques and devices without strong clinical data impede this market?
- How will increasing ICH treatment volumes affect the stroke device market?