Although the COVID-19 pandemic will have a negative impact on procedure volumes and market growth in 2020, the US market for aortic repair devices will expand at a moderate rate through 2029, driven by increasing endovascular penetration in undertreated indications, in particular due to new device launches.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for aortic repair devices in the US across a 10-year period.
The COVID-19 pandemic will negatively impact overall aortic repair procedures and revenues in the short term.
- What factors will contribute to the market decline?
- To what degree will the pandemic affect different procedures and devices?
- How soon will procedure volumes, sales, and revenues recover over the forecast period?
The treatment of aortic disease by endovascular methods is rising in the US.
- How does the market potential for endovascular devices vary by indication and anatomy?
- Which indications represent the most substantial growth opportunities in the aortic repair device market?
- How will the growing prevalence of hybrid procedures affect the shift to endovascular methods?
The aortic stent graft market is characterized by innovation, with companies launching products designed to meet unmet needs.
- What new products are entering the US market?
- How will these launches affect the competitive landscape?
- What impact will this have on the market for surgical grafts?
Recent safety concerns and device recalls have impacted the competitive landscape of the aortic repair device market.
- Which competitors have gained or lost share in recent years?
- Have share changes differed across product segments, indications, and anatomies?
- What steps are manufacturers taking to increase the attractiveness of their device portfolios and enhance device safety?