Following the initial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the European market for aortic repair devices will expand at a modest rate through 2029, driven primarily by endovascular procedure volume growth and the continued development and adoption of aortic stent grafts.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for aortic repair devices in Europe across a 10-year period.
The aortic repair device market will be affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the aortic repair device market?
- How quickly are procedure volumes expected to recover?
The prevalence of aortic aneurysms is rising in Europe, contributing to procedure volumes.
- Which segment of the aortic repair device market will see the greatest increase in procedure volumes through 2029?
- For which indications will procedure volume growth be limited and why?
- Which country will see the fastest procedure volume growth and which will see slowest growth?
Aortic repair can be performed using endovascular, surgical, or hybrid procedures.
- Which methods are preferred for which indications? How does this compare across the countries in Europe?
- What are the main drivers and limiters of growth of the endovascular device market?
- For which indication will the growth of endovascular procedures be limited and why?
- Which country has the highest penetration of endovascular procedures?
The aortic stent graft market is characterized by innovation, with companies launching products designed to address unmet needs.
- What new products are entering the European market?
- How will these launches affect the competitive landscape?
- What impact will this have on the market for surgical grafts?