Key Data for the Global Metering Market
The electricity metering market alone expects investment of $12 billion by 2015. This product provides in-depth insight into what is going on in this fast growing world. The database contains a worldwide, multi-meter overview which lists the value per utility metering segment for the year 2012, forecast to the year 2016. It shows where investments are taking place in the metering industry and what the market will look like in 5 years in these key regions.
Included with purchase is a concise industry overview. It provides insights that compliments the database, provides analysis of the state of the gas, water and electricity metering sectors, discusses the drivers in the metering industry, shows the major player's regional market shares and explains the methodology and assumptions used by NRG Expert.
What's in the database?
- A total overview of the market value for Electricity, Gas and water with
2012 actuals and forecasts to 2016 for over 180 countries where available.
- A worldwide by-country overview of the number of utility customers and the
number of units sold with associated market value for Electricity, Gas and
- 49 country electricity profiles with the following information:
What's in the Industry Overview?
- Insight into the database figures
- Analysis of the gas, water and electricity metering sectors
- Discussion of the drivers in the metering industry
- Major player's regional market shares
- Explanations of the methodology and assumptions used by NRG Expert
Reasons to Order:
- Understand the size of the global metering markets
- Find out about the major utility metering companies
- Read about the latest deployments in the metering industry
- Gain a total overview of the market value for electricity metering, gas
metering, water metering and sub-metering
- View 2012 actual metering statistics
- Obtain market forecasts to 2016 for over 180 countries (where available)
- Look at the major players in the metering industry
- View statistics on the market share by region and broken down by metering
- Get a worldwide, by-country overview of the number of utility customers
and the number of utility meter units sold with associated market value for
electricity meters, gas meters, water meters and sub meters
- Read in-depth market research on smart grids and metering systems
- Ultimately, a full global analysis of the utilities meters marketplace