Market Research Report
Mobile Broadband Connections and Revenues Forecast: 2010-15
|Published by||Ovum (TMT Intelligence, Informa)||Product code||178500|
|Published||Content info||77 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Mobile Broadband Connections and Revenues Forecast: 2010-15|
|Published: March 11, 2011||Content info: 77 Pages||
This forecast provides an outlook for big-screen and small-screen mobile
broadband connections and revenues from 2010 to 2015. It provides a breakdown
of the sector by device type across 50 markets.
• Helps operators to plan for the growth in big-screen and small-screen
mobile broadband services.
• Allows operators to assess the mobile broadband revenue opportunity across 50 markets.
Total mobile broadband connections worldwide are expected to grow to 3 billion
Total global mobile broadband revenues are expected to grow more slowly than connections. Revenues will reach $222.8bn by 2015.
• How large will the mobile broadband opportunity be in 2015?
• Where are the most attractive mobile broadband revenue opportunities?
• Will big-screen or small-screen mobile broadband dominate the sector?
Research and analysis highlights
Key reasons to read this report