The global Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles market was valued at US$ 543.81 million in 2023 and is anticipated to reach US$ 735.57 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 5.16% during the forecast period 2023-2029. The influence of COVID-19 and the Netherlands-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
The major global manufacturers of Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles include: Kornit Digital, Atexco, Dover (MS Printing Solutions), Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Mimaki, Durst, Hanglory Group, MUTOH, and Roland DG, etc. In 2022, the world's top 5 vendors accounted for approximately 57.45% of the revenue.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles.
The Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles market size, estimations, and forecasts are provided in terms of output/shipments (Units) and revenue ($ millions), considering 2022 as the base year, with history and forecast data for the period from 2018 to 2029. This report segments the global Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles market comprehensively. Regional market sizes, concerning products by Type, by Application, and by players, are also provided.
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, key competitors, and their respective market ranks. The report also discusses technological trends and new product developments.
The report will help the Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles manufacturers, new entrants, and industry chain related companies in this market with information on the revenues, production, and average price for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different segments, by company, by Type, by Application, and by regions.
- Kornit Digital
- Durst Phototechnik AG
- Hanglory Group
- Konica Minolta
- MUTOH INDUSTRIES LTD
- Roland DG
- ZIMMER AUSTRIA
- aeoon Technologies
- Shenzhen Runtianzhi Digital Equipment
- Colorjet India Limited
- AMICA System
- Brother Industries, Ltd
- Shanghai Signstar Digital Technology
- Dye Sublimation Printer
- Direct to Fabric Printer
- Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer
- Garment Industry
- Textile Industry
Production by Region
- North America
Consumption by Region
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Chapter 1: Introduces the report scope of the report, executive summary of different market segments (by region, by Type, by Application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
- Chapter 2: Detailed analysis of Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles manufacturers competitive landscape, price, production and value market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 3: Production/output, value of Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles by region/country. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region in the next six years.
- Chapter 4: Consumption of Digital Ink-jet Printing on Textiles in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space, and production of each country in the world.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 6: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product production/output, value, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: The main points and conclusions of the report.