The global Plastic Films and Sheets market was valued at US$ 126544 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach US$ 157429 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 3.23% during the forecast period 2023-2029. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
The major global manufacturers of Plastic Films and Sheets include: Jindal, Toray, Amcor, DuPont Teijin, Taghleef, Gettel Group, Jiangsu Shuangxing, Trioplast, and Nan Ya Plastics, etc. In 2022, the world's top three vendors accounted for approximately 5.54% of the revenue.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Plastic Films and Sheets, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Plastic Films and Sheets.
The Plastic Films and Sheets market size, estimations, and forecasts are provided in terms of output/shipments (K MT) and revenue ($ millions), considering 2022 as the base year, with history and forecast data for the period from 2018 to 2029. This report segments the global Plastic Films and Sheets market comprehensively. Regional market sizes, concerning products by Type, by Application, and by players, are also provided.
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, key competitors, and their respective market ranks. The report also discusses technological trends and new product developments.
The report will help the Plastic Films and Sheets manufacturers, new entrants, and industry chain related companies in this market with information on the revenues, production, and average price for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different segments, by company, by Type, by Application, and by regions.
- DuPont Teijin
- Gettel Group
- Jiangsu Shuangxing
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Oben Group
- Berry Plastics
- Billion Indusrial Hildings
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Kanghui Petrochemical
- Shaoxing Xiangyu
- CCL Industries
- Inteplast Group
Segment by Type
Segment by Application
- Food Packaging
- Consumer Goods Packaging
- Industrial Packaging
Production by Region
- North America
Consumption by Region
- China Taiwan
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Chapter 1: Introduces the report scope of the report, executive summary of different market segments (by region, by Type, by Application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
- Chapter 2: Detailed analysis of Plastic Films and Sheets manufacturers competitive landscape, price, production and value market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 3: Production/output, value of Plastic Films and Sheets by region/country. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region in the next six years.
- Chapter 4: Consumption of Plastic Films and Sheets in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space, and production of each country in the world.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 6: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product production/output, value, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: The main points and conclusions of the report.