Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2022, the global Vehicle Recycling market size was US$ 75,025.9 million and is expected to 197,765.6 million US in 2029, growing at a CAGR of 14.97% during the forecast period. Fully considering the economic change by this health crisis, in 2022 steel accounted for a share of 68.02% in the global Vehicle Recycling market. And this product segment is poised to reach US$ 130,458.2 million by 2029 from US$ 51,032.8 million in 2022.While Materials Recycling segment is altered to an 14.47% CAGR throughout this forecast period.
The global key companies of Vehicle Recycling include: LKQ, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Scholz, Sims Metal Management, European Metal Recycling, ECOBAT Technologies, ALBA Europe, Miracle Automation Engineering, and GEM, etc. In 2022, the global top five players hold a share approximately 11.93% in terms of revenue.
The United States Vehicle Recycling market size was US$ 26,551.6 million in 2022, while China size was US$ 10,706.0 million. As for the Europe Vehicle Recycling landscape, Germany is projected to reach US$ 10,669.5 million by 2029. and in Asia, the notable markets are Japan and South Korea, CAGR is 11.45% and 12.35% respectively for the next 6-year period.
The market research report offered here is a very useful resource that can help manufacturers, stakeholders, decision-makers, and other market participants to become familiar with every factor impacting the growth of the global Vehicle Recycling market. The analysts authoring the report have closely studied key strategies adopted by top players of the global Vehicle Recycling market. The report includes SWOT, and other market analyses to provide a clear and deep understanding of important aspects of the global Vehicle Recycling market. Readers of the report can become informed about current and future trends of the global Vehicle Recycling market and how they will impact market growth during the forecast period.
- Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Sims Metal Management
- European Metal Recycling
- ECOBAT Technologies
- ALBA Europe
- Miracle Automation Engineering
- Toyota Metal
- SA Metal Group
- Mahindra MSTC Recycling
- Anel Doga
- Kaiho Sangyo
- Renova Ecopecas
Segment by Type
- Non-ferrous Metal
Segment by Application
- Materials Recycling
- Reusable Parts
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Chapter 1: Introduces the report scope of the report, executive summary of different market segments (product type, application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on.
- Chapter 2: Revenue of Vehicle Recycling in global and regional level.
- Chapter 3: Detailed analysis of Vehicle Recycling companies' competitive landscape, revenue, market share and industry ranking, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 4: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Type, covering the revenue, and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by Application, covering the revenue, and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 6: North America (US & Canada) by Type, by Application and by country, revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 7: Europe by Type, by Application and by country, revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 8: Asia Pacific by Type, by Application and by region, revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 9: Latin America by Type, by Application and by country, revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 10: Middle East and Africa, by Type, by Application and by country, revenue for each segment.
- Chapter 11: Provides profiles of key companies, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product descriptions and specifications, Vehicle Recyclingrevenue, gross margin, and recent development, etc.
- Chapter 12: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 13: Research Findings and Conclusion