The global market for non-tire elastomers is forecast to grow to 2023, to reach an estimated 18.83 million tonnes; a CAGR of slightly more than 3.5%.
- The estimates for this report are somewhat conservative in nature, given the uncertain future of many of the applications with which elastomers are concerned.
- This report describes the market for natural and synthetic rubber for non-tire applications for 2013-23, covering the market by application - starting with automotive non-tire end-uses, then dealing with building, construction and civil engineering.
- Other markets dealt with are industrial products, polymer modification, wire and cable, footwear, bitumen modification, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and medical.
Our exclusive content:
- This report describes the market for natural and synthetic rubber for non-tire applications from 2013 to 2023
- Exclusive data and analysis on the rubber marketplace with the continuing impact of the world's fragile economic state
- This report includes over 100 tables and figures to show the global rubber market growth to 2023
What's included in the price?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you); see the order form for details
- 5-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures
What methodology is used?
The Future of Natural and Synthetic Rubber for Non-Tire Applications to 2023 is compiled using a combination of in-house primary and secondary research, supported by extensive industry data. Primary research involved regular interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of abstracts, journals and information from magazines and periodicals as well as information from organisations and companies involved in the production, supply and use of natural and synthetic elastomers.
What will you discover?
- An in-depth analysis of the non-tire application market by elastomer, application and region
- Examination of interesting growth areas and emerging applications for natural and synthetic rubber, taking into account the many external influences that are having an impact on this market
- Find out how non-tire elastomer consumption breaks down geographically, and what's driving global growth
Who should buy this report?
- Elastomer producers and suppliers
- Elastomer processing and testing equipment suppliers
- Rubber and polymer additive suppliers
- Consultants and analysts