This study examines the global market for motorcycle tires, including primarily tires for motorcycles and scooters (including powered two-wheel vehicles, as well as three-wheelers and mopeds).
- With volume demand estimated at 420 million units in 2017, the market appears poised to continue annual growth in excess of 6% over the next five years to 2023.
- Major tire trends include the relentless pursuit of improved performance (e.g. grip) and minimization of tradeoffs, through compounds and design.
- Drivers of motorcycle demand such as mobility, urbanization and transportation alternatives are evaluated, as are advances in motorcycle technology (electric, self-balancing, connected, autonomous) and related tire breakthrough developments, such as intelligent and adaptive tires.
Our exclusive content:
- Economic demand and growth of the global motorcycle tire market from 2018-2023
- Cutting edge technology developments in materials, components, design, and safety attributes
- Providing statistical data in over 100 tables and figures to show the motorcycle tire market
What methodology is used?
The Future of Motorcycle Tires to 2023 uses a combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with specialists, including tire filler producers, raw material suppliers and chemical additive suppliers. Secondary research consisted of a review of published material, conference proceedings and information from organizations and companies involved in the production, supply and use of tires and their ingredients.
What will you discover?
- The leading manufacturers and marketers for the global motorcycle tire industry, broken down by region and product segment.
- Expert analysis of economic, transportation, and technology trends affecting the global motorcycle tire supply and demand.
- The latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Tire manufactures
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts