Did you know?
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately-owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
- Una Health Ltd. specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the U.K. market and is the U.K. representative for Diamondial
- a gateway to Europe for diagnostic manufacturers.
- Diachel Diagnostics S.A., the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, is a trusted partner to more than 500 customer accounts.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group is positioning itself to be a dominant supplier of near patient testing solutions in Africa.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)'.
The 2nd edition of this unique and comprehensive report, completely updates and significantly expands the 1st edition (2016). It identifies and profiles the top 200 distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their core laboratory and point-of-care products to hospitals and laboratories across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information-Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers-From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers who wish to identify and make contact with the leading distributors of in-vitro diagnostics across the globe.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 200 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide (2nd ed.)' is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of in-vitro diagnostics, but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top distributors worldwide - companies like:
- Triolab Group - Triolab Group is the largest independent distributor of IVD and Life Science products and services in the Nordics and Baltics. The Group cooperates with the world's leading suppliers of clinical diagnostics and Life Science products in the following fields: Blood Gas And Acute Care, Point-Of-Care Testing, Haematology, Clinical Chemistry, Coagulation, Immunology And Infection Serology, Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Genetics, Liquid Handling And Robotics, Special Chemistry And Research. Triolab Group is constantly on the lookout for new, interesting products and suppliers that could complement its existing range of diagnostics devices, reagents, equipment and Life Sciences products. In addition to the Nordics, the Group has had an active presence in the Estonian diagnostics market since 1995. Triolab Group is currently expanding its operations from Estonia to Latvia and Lithuania. Thanks to this expansion, the Group can now offer its existing and new suppliers a distribution network that covers eight countries. Triolab Group currently employs over 150 people and has annual revenue of EUR 80.0 million. It is part of AddLife AB.
- Inter Medico - founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in-vitro diagnostics. The Company has strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers such as Abaxis, Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, ELITechGroup, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, IDS Laboratories, Inova Diagnostics, Invivoscribe, Pro-Lab Diagnostics etc.. Inter Medico's products can be found in Canadian hospitals, reference laboratories, universities, and the biopharmaceutical industry.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is one of the world's leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It's customers include most of the world's major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations