This report provides a highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for Imaging IT archiving and Management IT. Key features include market size estimates, annual growth rate forecasts for 2017 to 2022 and vendor market share analysis.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current market size and growth rate forecast for the Imaging IT market, by product type, architecture, business model and geography?
- How are the business models such as managed service and subscription developing and affecting the market?
- How are factors such as enterprise imaging impacting the market?
- How will the competitive landscape evolve and what are the strategies applied for gaining competitive advantage between local PACS vendors, mid and large size imaging IT vendors and full solution modality/imaging IT vendors?
Core Report Objectives
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Understand key market drivers and barriers
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by product and geography
- Strategic guidance for core vendor types
- Product matrix of vendors in the market
- Segmentation of market by architecture
- Extensive discussion on maturity of new technology and enterprise adoption
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Enable performance benchmarking in your critical markets
- Analysis and insights to support go-to-market strategies
- Clear, comprehensive global intelligence enabling like for like market comparison