A highly detailed, 200+ page, data-centric analysis of the EMEA market for EMR/EHRs used in a range of care settings.
- Dedicated analysis for 11 major countries/regions, with analysis of which agencies are purchasing EMR solutions, how market demand will develop for solutions used in acute setting, regional networks, national EHRs, ambulatory settings and long-term care settings.
- For each of the 11 countries an analysis of the competitive landscape is presented, with vendor market shares at a regional and country level.
- For each country an analysis of the market for admin solutions, clinical solutions, data integration/analytics solutions, PHM/wellness solutions and financial solutions.
- Detailed profiles of +30 innovative and leading vendors, with information on products and services, target markets, strategy and SWOT analysis.
- All market data presented in revenues for the period 2017 to 2023.
- A service, not just a report. You will have direct access to the report author to answer any questions, for our latest insights on the market, etc.