An invaluable database and analysis of a fragmented and hard-to-quantify industry
Research centered around 252 manufacturers in 16 different trailer product types, from commodity truck trailers to specialized applications.
A $13 billion industry thoroughly analyzed and evaluated.
Excel database included for market size and competitive share breakouts.
Trailer Product Types Analyzed:
- 1. Dry Freight & Moving Van Trailers
- 2. Refrigerated/Insulated Van Trailers
- 3. Lowbed/Heavy Haul Trailers
- 4. Platform Trailers
- 5. Liquid Tank Trailers
- 6. Dump Trailers
- 7. Hopper Bottom Grain Trailers
- 8. Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tank Trailers
- 9. 53-ft. Container Chassis
- 10. Transfer/Refuse Trailers
- 11. Belt (Live Floor) Trailers
- 12. Logging Trailers
- 13. Livestock Trailers
- 14. Vacuum Tank Trailers
- 15. Bulk Feed Tank Trailers
- 16. Chip Trailers
About the Report:
- The report provides a vista view of this crucial industry that underpins freight transportation.
- Provides a succinct competitive analysis overlaid by the many dynamic factors that have the industry currently on a tear.
- Pricing issues are dominating the demand equation going forward.
- Our analysis predicts an inevitable slowing of growth to more sustainable long-term medians.
Use of Report:
- The style of reports from SpecialtyResearch.net provides a useful database that highlights virtually all identified players.
- Companies at local/regional level participate successfully in trailer manufacture-possible acquisition candidates for larger players.
- $13 billion USMCA (ex-NAFTA) market-United States, Canada and Mexico
- 380,000 trailers across all product types-United States, Canada and Mexico
- 250+ identified manufacturers
- Significant share and a growing influence of Mexican manufacturers
- Competitor market size and shares in units and dollars by each trailer type
- Widest coverage and scope on the trailer manufacturing industry relative to data from other sources
Each trailer segment type will be available as an individual report when published.
- Wide knowledge and long work experience in the transportation/vehicular industries
- Pioneering work in vocational truck/body areas subscribed to by brand leader clientele
- Highly trained analysts with U.S. corporate background mentoring
- Significant primary research, through trade show visits and telephone contact
- Unique market size calculation methods tested over the years, with correlation algorithms
- Succinct presentation focused on data and relevant analysis
- Bottoms-up approach that provides an industry-wide database on all identified players, large and small