“Fast Fashion Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Gorwth And Change” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global fast fashion market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the fast fashion? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The fast fashion market global report” from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider fast fashion market, and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in various sections.
- Introduction - This section gives the segmentation of the fast fashion market by geography, by gender, by age, and by type covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the fast fashion market. This chapter includes different products and services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global fast fashion market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact Of COVID-19 - This chapter describes the impact of COVID-19 on the fast fashion industry.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020), forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation- This section contains the market value (2015-20) and analysis for different segments.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2020), historic (2015-2020), and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa) and specific countries (China, India, Japan, UK, USA).
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global fast fashion market, estimated market shares, and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Opportunities And Strategies - This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for fast fashion companies in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, price offerings, and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations, and currencies codes used in this report.
- 1) By Gender: Male; Female
- 2) By Age: Adults Wear; Teens Wear; Kids Wear
- 3) By Type: Pants; Coats; Dresses & Skirts; Shirts; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Inditex (Zara SA); H&M Group; Fast Retailing (Uniqlo); The Gap, Inc.; ASOS Plc; Urban Outfitters
- Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, fast fashion indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.