“Medical Equipment Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2032 ” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medical equipment market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for medical equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy; demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The medical equipment market global report ” from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider medical equipment market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters:
Introduction and Market Characteristics
Brief introduction to the segmentations covered in the market, definitions and explanations about the medical equipment market.
Highlights the major trends shaping the global medical equipment market. This section also highlights likely future developments in the market.
Global Market Size and Growth
Global historic (2017-2022) and forecast (2022-2027), and (2027-2032) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
Historic (2017-2022) and forecast (2022-2027), and (2027-2032) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
Contains the market values (2017-2032) and analysis for each segment by type, by type of expenditure, by product and by end user in the market.
Regional Market Size and Growth
Regional market size (2022), historic (2017-2022) and forecast (2022-2027), and (2027-2032) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region.
Details on the competitive landscape of the market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
Key Mergers and Acquisitions
Information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
Market Opportunities And Strategies
Describes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research, with information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets.
Conclusions And Recommendations
This section Includes recommendations for medical equipment providers in terms of product/service offerings geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
- 1) By Type: In-Vitro Diagnostics; Dental Equipment And Supplies; Ophthalmic Devices; Diagnostic Imaging Equipment; Cardiovascular Devices; Hospital Supplies; Surgical Equipment; Orthopedic Devices; Patient Monitoring Devices; Diabetes Care Devices; Nephrology And Urology Devices; ENT Devices; Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices; Neurology Devices; Wound Care Devices.
- a) By In-Vitro Diagnostics: Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Clinical Chemistry Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Molecular Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Microbiology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Hemostasis Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Hematology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Immunohematology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment.
- b) By Dental Equipment And Supplies: Therapeutic Dental Equipment; General Dental Devices And Equipment; Dental Diagnostic Imaging Devices And Equipment; Dental Surgical Devices And Equipment.
- c) By Ophthalmic Devices: Vision Care Devices And Equipment; Cataract Surgery Devices And Equipment; Refractive Surgery Devices And Equipment; Diagnostic And Monitoring Ophthalmic Devices And Equipment.
- d) By Diagnostic Imaging Devices And Equipment: X-Ray Systems Devices And Equipment; Ultrasound Systems Devices And Equipment; Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners Devices And Equipment; Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Devices And Equipment; Cardiovascular Monitoring And Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Nuclear Imaging Devices And Equipment.
- e) By Cardiovascular Devices: Cardiovascular Surgery Devices And Equipment; Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices And Equipment; Interventional Cardiology Devices And Equipment; Defibrillator Devices And Equipment; Peripheral Vascular Devices And Equipment; Prosthetic Heart Valve Devices And Equipment; Electrophysiology Devices And Equipment; Cardiac Assist Devices And Equipment.
- f) By Hospital Supplies: Disposable Hospital Supplies; Sterilization Equipment And Disinfectants; Mobility Aids And Transportation Equipment, And Operating Room Equipment.
- g) By Surgical Equipment: Surgical Sutures And Staples; Handheld Surgical Devices And Equipment And Electrosurgical Devices And Equipment.
- h) By Orthopedic Devices: Joint Reconstruction Devices And Equipment; Spinal Surgery Devices And Equipment; Trauma Fixation Devices And Equipment; Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Devices And Equipment.
- i) By Patient Monitoring Devices: Fetal And Neonatal Monitoring Devices; Weight Monitoring And Body Temperature Monitoring Devices And Equipment; Vital Parameter Monitoring Devices And Equipment; Remote Patient Monitoring Devices And Equipment.
- j) By Diabetes Care Devices: Blood Glucose Test Strips; Insulin Pens; Syringes; Pumps And Injectors; Lancing Devices And Equipment; Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices And Equipment And Blood Glucose Meters.
- k) By Nephrology And Urology Devices: Dialysis Devices And Equipment; Urinary Stone Treatment Devices And Equipment; Urinary Incontinence And Pelvic Organ Prolapse Devices And Equipment; Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Treatment Devices And Equipment And Endoscopy Devices And Equipment.
- l) By ENT Devices: Hearing Aid Devices And Equipment; Hearing Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; ENT Surgical Devices And Equipment; Hearing Implants; Voice Prosthesis Devices And Equipment; Nasal Splints.
- m) By Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices: Respiratory Devices And Equipment (Therapeutic And Diagnostic); Anesthesia Machines; Anesthesia Disposables; Respiratory Disposables.
- n) By Neurology Devices: Cerebrospinal Fluid Management (CSF) Devices And Equipment; Interventional Neurology Devices And Equipment; Neurosurgery Devices And Equipment; Neurostimulation Devices.
- o) By Wound Care Devices: Traditional Adhesive Dressings; Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT); Traditional Gauze Dressings; Advanced Wound Care Devices.
- 2) By Type Of Expenditure: Public; Private
- 3) By Product: Instruments And Equipment; Disposables And Consumables
- 4) By End User: Hospitals And Clinics; Homecare And Diagnostic Centers; Other End Users
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic Inc; Abbott Laboratories; Johnson & Johnson; Siemens AG; Becton Dickinson and Company(BD)
- Countries: Australia; China; Bangladesh; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; Thailand; Vietnam; Malaysia; Singapore; Philippines; Hong Kong; New Zealand; USA; Canada; Mexico; Brazil; Chile; Argentina; Colombia; Peru; France; Germany; UK; Austria; Belgium; Denmark; Finland; Ireland; Italy; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Russia; Czech Republic; Poland; Romania; Ukraine; Saudi Arabia; Israel; Iran; Turkey; UAE; Egypt; Nigeria; South Africa
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets; GDP proportions; expenditure per capita; medical equipment indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data; market share of competitors; market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.