Child Care Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global child care market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the child care market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global child care market report to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography and segmentation by type.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the child care market. This chapter includes different services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Product Analysis - The product analysis section of the report describes the leading services along with key features and differentiators for those services.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players of the child care industry supply chain.
- Customer Information - This chapters covers recent customer and services providers' trends/preferences in the global child care market.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global child care market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis - This chapter describes the market opportunity assessment through PESTEL analysis.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation- This section contains the market values (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global child care market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the child care market size, percentage of GDP, and average child care market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This section also gives information on industry metrics which affect or influence the child care market. Industry metrics covered in this section include: employees and enterprises. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global child care market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background - This section describes the social assistance market of which the child care market is a part. This chapter includes the global social assistance market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the social assistance market.
- Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type Of Facility: Baby And Child Care, Pre-Kindergarten And Preschool Centers, and Nursery Schools
By Type Of Location: Center-Based, Home-Based
By Type Of Expenditure: Public, Private
Companies Mentioned: Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc., KinderCare Education, Goodstart Early Learning, Primrose Schools, G8 Education Limited
Countries: China, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, Mexico, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain. Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa.
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.