PC Games Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global PC games market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the PC games market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global PC games market opportunities and strategies to 2030 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary -The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction -The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography and segmentation by type.
- Market Characteristics -The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the PC games market. This chapter includes different goods covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2023, 2025 and 2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods. *Regional And Country Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2023, 2025 and 2030) market value and growth and market share comparison by region and countries.
- Market Segmentation -This section contains the market values (2015-2029, 2023, 2025 and 2030) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Regional Market Size And Growth-This section contains the region's market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015-2019, 2023, 2025 and 2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global PC games market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global PC games market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Future Outlook and Potential Analysis - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type: Online Microtransaction; Digital; Physical
By Type Of Genre: Action; Shooter; Sport; Role Playing; Fighting; Adventure; Racing; Strategy; Other
Companies Mentioned: Tencent Holdings Limited; Activision Blizzard, Inc.; NetEase, Inc.; Sony Corporation; Electronic Arts Inc.
Countries: China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Two five-year periods, one three-year period, and one six-year period.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.