Market Research Report
Oncology Drugs Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
|Published by||The Business Research Company||Product code||937127|
Delivery time: 2-3 business days
|Oncology Drugs Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery|
|Published: May 19, 2020||Content info:||
‘Oncology Drugs Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery ’ from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global oncology drugs market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the oncology drugs? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Oncology Drugs market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider oncology drugs market, and compares it with other markets.
1) By Type: Lung Cancer; Pancreatic Cancer; Breast Cancer; Prostate Cancer; Ovarian Cancer; Colorectal Cancer; Gastric Cancer; Kidney Cancer; Brain Tumor; Thyroid Cancer; Skin Cancer; Bladder Cancer; Cervical Cancer; Blood Cancer; Others (Kaposi Sarcoma, AIDS-Related Lymphoma, Anal Cancer, Bone Cancer, Retinoblastoma, Testicular Cancer, Hepatocellular (Liver) Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Neuroblastoma)
2) By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies; Retail Pharmacies/ Drug Stores; Others
3) By Route Of Administration: Oral; Parenteral; Others
4) By Drug Classification: Branded Drugs; Generic Drugs
5) By Mode Of Purchase: Prescription-Based Drugs; Over-The-Counter Drugs
Companies Mentioned: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Novartis AG; Gilead Sciences Inc; Bayer AG; Takeda Pharmaceticals
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, oncology drugs indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Others (Kaposi Sarcoma, AIDS-Related Lymphoma, Anal Cancer, Bone Cancer, Retinoblastoma, Testicular Cancer, Hepatocellular (Liver) Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Neuroblastoma)
Retail Pharmacies/ Drug Stores