Teal Group's ‘2015 World Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems’ annual sector study enables you to identify lucrative potential business opportunities in the increasingly dynamic international UAV market. It contains a wealth of timely intelligence and analysis on the systems, as well as requirements on a country-by-country basis.
- 10-Year Market Forecasts - Covering R&D and procurement for the overall market, as well as program and country breakouts.
- Expert Analysis - A cogent outlook and rationale for what will be hot over the next decade and what will not.
- Air Vehicles - Development histories, specifications, functional descriptions, manufacturers, funding and evaluations.
- Sensors - Electro-optic, infrared, synthetic aperture radar, electronic warfare, SIGINT and multi- and hyper-spectral systems.
- Requirements - Future requirements for UAV systems are examined for each country likely to be a player in this market.
- Companies - An analysis of the strategies companies are using to build their positions in the UAV market, including acquisitions, teaming and product development.
- Appendix - More than 15 years of US DoD prime contract awards. Free access to our analysts with this study.