The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire French travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in France for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
France retained its position as the world's leading tourism destination in 2013, in terms of tourist volume. The country received 86.1 million international visitors that year, an increase of 3.7% over 2012. In terms of expenditure, however, the sector declined in 2013 due to the uncertainties in Europe's economic environment, as it is the region from where the country attracts its largest number of tourists.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in France:
- It details historical values for the French tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in France.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the French travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the French travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.