The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire German travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Germany for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification in each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Germany is one of Europe's leading travel and tourism destinations, and has built a reputation as being a leader in terms of both leisure and business travel. The country emerged from the financial crisis and subsequent European debt crisis relatively unscathed, and its travel and tourism sector recorded growth during the review period (2009-2013). The World Economic Forum's Travel and Tourism (WEF T&T) Competitiveness Index 2013 ranked Germany as one of the safest travel destinations in the world, and according to the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) it was the seventh-most-visited country globally in 2012.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Germany:
- It details historical values for the German tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Germany.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the travel and tourism sector in Germany.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics in Germany's travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.