The report on global building information modeling (BIM) market evaluates the growth trends of the industry through historical study and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2018-2025 The market size in terms of revenue (USD MN) is calculated for the study period along with the details of the factors affecting the market growth (drivers and restraints).
Optimized project performance and increased productivity
Government mandates for the usage of BIM
The high cost of the software required for BIM
Long training periods decrease the productivity of the company
Furthermore, the report quantifies the market share held by the major players of the industry and provides an in-depth view of the competitive landscape. This market is classified into different segments with detailed analysis of each with respect to geography for the study period:
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Till: 2025
- The comprehensive value chain analysis of the market will assist in attaining better product differentiation, along with detailed understanding of the core competency of each activity involved. The market attractiveness analysis provided in the report aptly measures the potential value of the market providing business strategists with the latest growth opportunities.
- The report classifies the market into different segments based on type, vertical and end-user. These segments are studied in detail incorporating the market estimates and forecasts at regional and country level. The segment analysis is useful in understanding the growth areas and probable opportunities of the market.
- The report also covers the complete competitive landscape of the worldwide market with company profiles of key players such as Autodesk, Inc., Nemetschek AG, Bentley Systems, Inc., Asite Solutions Ltd., Dassault Systemes S.A., Archidata Inc., Beck Technology, Ltd., Design Data, Robert Mcneel & Associates, Cadsoft Corporation and Solibri, Inc. A detailed description of each has been included, with information in terms of H.Q, future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other latest industrial developments.
SEGMENTATIONS IN THE REPORT:
- Architectural Design
- Facilities Management
- Project Management Support
- Software Support and Maintenance
By End User:
- Construction Managers/General Contractors
- North America (NA)
- Europe (EU)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (RoW)