- Comprehensive 1,157-page market segmentation analysis of the US NAT market.
- Major issues pertaining to the US NAT laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Forensic Testing
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Review of testing methodologies and instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for NAT instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,157 pages and 65 tables