Market Research Report
2019 POC Infectious Disease Testing Market: Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Landscape, Opportunities for Suppliers
|Published by||Venture Planning Group||Product code||304988|
|Published||Content info||835 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|2019 POC Infectious Disease Testing Market: Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Landscape, Opportunities for Suppliers|
|Published:||Content info: 835 Pages||
VPGMarketResearch’s new report provides comprehensive analysis of the POC infections disease testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of the POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests by market segment:
Physician Offices/Group Practices Emergency Rooms Ambulatory Care Centers Surgery Centers Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Infectious Disease Tests
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis (A, B, C, D, E), Herpes Simplex Virus, Human Herpes Virus-6 (HHV-6), Influenza, Legionella, Lyme disease, Pymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Mononucleosis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, Polyomaviruses, Parvovirus B19, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonellosis, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, Tuberculosis, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersenia.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. Design criteria for POC testing products. Alternative business expansion strategies. Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
Abbott Accriva Agilent Technologies Axis-Shield Beckman Coulter/Danaher Becton Dickinson Bio/Data bioMerieux Bio-Rad Cepheid Chrono-Log Corgenix Decode Genetics Diagnostica Stago Diamedix DiaSorin Eiken Chemical EKF Diagnostics Fujirebio Grifols Helena Laboratories Hologic Horiba Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen Kyowa Medex Leica Biosystems Lonza Nihon Kohden Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Polymedco Qiagen Roche SDIX Sekisui Diagnostics Sequenom Siemens Healthineers Sienco Sysmex Takara Bio Thermo Fisher Tosoh Wako
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 835 pages and 80 tables