This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- The number of HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services and investments industry increased by 15.5%, and the highest review-period growth of 15.5% was recorded in the financial services and investments sector.
- The average age of HNWIs in Singapore is 60. In total, 34.5% of Singaporean HNWIs were aged 61-70 in 2015.