This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
As of 2011, there are approximately 1.9 million HNWIs in the BRICS, with a combined wealth of US$7.5 trillion. This report reviews the performance of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in each country and highlights the top performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the wealth management industry in each country.
The report features:
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011 for each country
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016 for each country
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in each country
- Size of the wealth management industry in each country
- Largest private banks in each country by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.