This research report provides an overview of the various services being offering by the telcos in order to drive revenues by further strengthening their competitive positioning. It includes an overview of these innovative offerings and also discusses about the various service offerings by the telcos. It highlights the various plans and its features, which can be used as a benchmark against other telcos, blue-print for the telcos to launch new services and further enhance the existing service offerings. The report discusses more than 70 telcos for the various categories across more than 40 countries globally. Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes Apple, LG, Samsung, Tigo Senegal, Vodafone, Vodacom, Ooredoo, Telenor, AT&T, C Spire, Verizon, Orange, Singtel, Celcom, Digi, Moblink, MTN, Globe, Claro, Telefonica, Union Bank of Nigeria, Stanbic Bank, NIB, Caixa Bank, Sprint, Bell, Rogers, Glo Mobile, M1, TIM Brazil, Robi.
- Overview of Mobile Services - Highlights mobile subscription trend globally and on a regional basis
- In-flight Connectivity Services - This section highlights the various in-flight connectivity services offered by telcos across various airlines
- Device Financing through financial institutions - It discusses about the partnership of telcos with leading handset vendors and financial institutions for offering financing options on devices
- Device Financing for Contract phones - Provides details of devices by leading telcos for contract subscriptions
- Bill Shock Prevention offering - This section discusses about the various services provided by telcos to prevent excessive usage of services through alerts which reduces bill shock for customers
- Customer Loyalty Programs - It provides info about various loyalty programs and methodologies being pursued by telcos to enhance customer loyalty and reduce churn
- New Age Mobile Value Added Services - This section highlight the evolution of VAS services and some popular services in m-education, video store offering by telcos
- Music Streaming Services - It highlights the music streaming services offered by select telcos in specific countries.
- Mobile Money - This section discusses about the mobile money offering by telcos.
- Other Innovative Services- This section discusses innovative service like flex-offerings, video viewing offered for select set of customers