1.) Global trends in various industries
The “Global Multi-Sector Trend Report 2010” published by
Hamburg-based market research firm yStats.com provides a comprehensive
overview of global trends in various key industries:
The report investigates trends in 19 widely varying sectors including
construction, real estate and technology. Aside from important markets such as
the USA, Europe and Asia, South America is also accounted for.
Characteristic development of offer and demand in various sectors
The “Global Multi-Sector Trend Report 2010” by yStats.com presents
many results that can be especially useful for companies that operate in
- However, US chemical sales will grow just as much as the GDP over the next
few years; this development can be attributed to increased living standards
and substitution of other natural resources.
- The Asian construction sector is estimated to grow annually by 5% up until
2013, which is double the global average.
- Despite the financial crisis, in Asia the demand for consumer electronics
is expected to increase steadily in 2010.
- One of the most important and widely discussed megatrends, healthy food,
impacts the food industry worldwide.
- Price competition in the US furniture industry intensified in 2009 as a
result of declining demand and the further decreasing middle class.
- The Indian logistics sector is expected to generate 125 billion US dollars
in revenue for 2010, which is an increase of 17% compared to 2009.
2.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market
trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of
information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result
companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable
sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and
trade associations, business reports, business and company databases,
journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate
relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the
original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can
therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research
projects. Simply send us a request.
3.) About yStats.com
Founded in 2005, yStats.com is committed to the research of objective,
demand-based and up-to-date data on markets and competitors for top managers
from various industries including retail, home shopping, E-Commerce,
telecommunication, logistics and energy. The Hamburg-based company is a
specialist for secondary research with a clear international focus.
- Pages/Charts: 256
- Format: PDF & PowerPoint
- Publication Date: August 26th, 2010
- Keywords: Automotive Ceramic Chemical Clothing Construction
Electronics Food Beverages Furniture Hospital Healthcare Hotel Industrial
Production Logistics Media Medicine Pharmaceutical Paint Real Estate