Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market - by Type (Two-Sided, One-Sided), End-User (Small Batch Coated Lenses, Large Area Glass Coatings), by Application (Chemical Vapor Deposition, Physical Vapor Deposition): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2020 - 2026.
The anti-reflective glass coatings market is set for a rapid growth over the forecast period. In terms of revenue, the global anti-reflective glass coatings market accounted for USD 4.66 Million in 2019 and is expected to Reach USD 8.78 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 9.45%. Anti-reflective coatings aid in increasing light throughput, minimizing stray light, and the reduction of back reflections which allows them to be used in numerous applications including solar, eyewear, automotive, construction, and telecommunication. Furthermore, these coatings enable the reduction of surface reflections, thereby increasing the light transmission of the glass or glass lens.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Overview
- Anti-reflective glass is a glass product developed to decrease the quota of surface reflection observed from the glass’ face. This sort of glass lessens the visual reflectance observed in normal clear glazing and produces a nearly invisible finish for installation of glass. The anti-reflective glass is prepared from low-iron glass that is immersed in several metallic oxides solutions. These solutions generate a covering on every face of the glass, thus averting visual reflectance. Moreover, these glasses have a range of applications in showrooms & display windows, projector lenses, VIP seating areas in panorama restaurants and stadiums, interpreter cabins, recording studios & television, lobbies, facades, and foyers. A detailed market taxonomy of the global anti-reflective glass coatings market leads to the accurate understanding of this vast market. The report highlights key industry trends, opportunities, and restraints that have a bearing on the anti-reflective glass coatings market. This gives the report audience a clear understanding regarding this vast market and helps them to make important business decisions.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Growth Factors
- Anti-reflective glasses offer a high degree of transparency and clarity. Projector lenses are considerably impelling their requirement as a standard anti-reflective glass in the market, with least reflection on both sides, passes on around 98% light and leads to merely 1% residual reflection. Furthermore, the rapidly increasing consumer electronics, telecommunications, eyewear, and construction market is also contributing positively to the growth of the worldwide anti-reflective glass coatings market. For instance, in the construction sector, the rising expenses on aesthetic enhancements across a range of key regional markets are resulting in the elevated use of glass with the anti-reflective features.
- Also, the anti-reflective glass coatings are witnessing quick implementation in the automotive industry as well as solar panels owing to their durability. The elevated sales of eyewear as well are increasing its implementation, thus spurring the growth of the anti-reflective glass coatings market. Nevertheless, the strict rules related to the raw materials utilized in formulating the anti-reflective coatings can function as an obstruction to the market growth. Moreover, the dearth of knowledge pertaining to the advantages of anti-reflective coatings among customers might also hinder the growth of the anti-reflective glass coatings market.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Segmentation
- The worldwide anti-reflective glass market can be bifurcated based on type, end-use, application, technology, and region. The type segment of the market can be divided into two-sided and one-sided. The end-user segment of the anti-reflective glass coatings market can be segmented into small batch coated lenses and large area glass coatings. The large area glass coatings segment of the market can be further sub-segmented into electronic displays, automotive, picture frames, solar, refrigerated displays, and others. The application segment of the anti-reflective glass coatings market can be diversified into chemical vapor deposition and physical vapor deposition. Geographically, the worldwide antireflective glass market can be bifurcated into Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the worldwide anti-reflective glass coatings market owing to the fast-expanding large economies in this region that are witnessing extensive trades of electronic goods.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Competitive Players
- The major players in the worldwide anti-reflective glass coatings market are Saint-Gobain S.A., 3M Company, Abrisa Technologies, Guardian Industries Corporation, and Schott Amiran. Other few prominent players in the anti-reflective glass coatings market include Essilor International, EuropeTec Groupe, JMT Glass, Huihua Glass Company Ltd., and GroGlass.
Global Anti-Reflective Glass Coatings Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- The Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- What Reports Provides
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market.