Silicone Surfactants Market - by Application (Foaming Agents, Emulsifiers, Defoaming Agents, Dispersants, Wetting Agents, Others), by End-User (Textile, Construction, Personal Care, Agriculture, Paints, Coatings, Others), and by Region: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2019 - 2026.
According to the report, the global silicone surfactants market was valued at USD 2,104 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach over USD 3,148.5 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 6.0% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2026.
The use of personal care products have been increased to a great extent owing to the demand for silicone surfactants form personal care and other related end-use industries has increased the demand for silicone surfactants market. Also, there is much demand for Polyurethane (PU) Foams from various end-use industries.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Overview
- Silicone surfactants or surface active elements are mainly organic compounds that are produced utilizing petrochemical raw materials, for instance, benzene and ethylene or oleo-chemical materials such as palm oil or coconut oil. Surfactants are mainly utilized for their properties such as dispersion, emulsification, and foaming/de-foaming solvency. Due to these factors, surfactants are being utilized in a range of applications like personal care items, coatings and paints, and emulsion polymerization.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Growth Factors
- Increasing demand and popularity for silicone surfactants in the personal care products and other end-use sectors is projected to drive and fuel the global silicone surfactants market. Increasing demand for the applications such as detergents and soaps, industrial and personal care industries is anticipated to fuel the market development. In addition, growing utilization of eco-friendly bio-surfactants due to the strict government policies is projected to impact the market growth favorably.
- Growing usage of the product in various industrial applications such as foaming agents, emulsifiers, wetting agents, detergents, and emulsifiers in order to decrease the surface tension between two liquids or a liquid and solid has positively affected the silicone surfactants market. In pharmaceutical sectors, the products are mainly utilized in capsule and tablet formulations as they augment the medicine dissolution rate. Moreover, these products can also be utilized in cosmetics, therapeutic mouthwashes, and ointments, owing to its property to ease the absorption of medicines by the body tissues. Increasing usage of silicone surfactant in personal care division, mainly in cold creams, hair conditioners, shaving creams, and vanishing will trigger the growth of the silicone surfactant market in the coming years.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Segmentation
- The global silicone surfactants market is categorized into application and end-user. In terms of application, the market is categorized into foaming agents, emulsifiers, defoaming agents, dispersants, wetting agents, and others. In terms of end-user, the global silicone surfactants market is categorized into textile, construction, personal care, agriculture, paints and coatings, and others.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Regional Analysis
- Increasing demand and popularity for the product particularly in personal care industry is projected to impact the market development positively in the developed regions. The rising usage of herbicides and pesticides for agricultural applications in up-coming economies, mainly in India is anticipated to propel silicone surfactants demand and requirement in the coming years. Stringent policies regarding the usage of synthetic surfactant and increasing knowledge about the health risk are projected to fuel the product popularity and demand in the coming years.
- The global silicone surfactants market in the Asia Pacific is projected to profit from the blooming personal care sector and the rising demand and popularity for emulsion polymerization. The increasing issues pertaining to hygiene, beauty, and aesthetics is likely to increase the demand for the silicone surfactants in different industrial sectors in Asia Pacific region. This region is also being propelled owing to augment in the per capita incomes of customers, rise in the standard of living, and changing lifestyles. In addition, the upstream incorporation with raw material manufacturers and the growing regional reach is projected to offer profitable opportunities and prospects to producers of silicone surfactants.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Competitive Players
- Some of the most important market players in the global silicone surfactants market are Jiangsu Maysta, Dow Corning, Evonik Industries, Wacker Chemie, Momentive Performance Materials, Shin-Etsu Chemical, Innospec, Elé, Siltech, Elkem, Silibase Silicone, and Supreme Silicones and Chemical, among others.
Global Silicone Surfactants Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- The Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- What Reports Provides
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market.