Concrete Cooling Market - By Type (Ice Cooling, Water Cooling, Liquid Nitrogen Cooling, and Air Cooling), By Application (Port, Highway Construction, Nuclear Reactors, Dams, and Others), and By Region - Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 - 2026.
The global concrete cooling market, which accrued revenue worth 1,204 (USD Million) in 2019, will register a CAGR of nearly 5.9% during the period from 2020 to 2026. The report offers assessment and analysis of the concrete cooling market on a global and regional level. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the market competition, constraints, sales estimates, opportunities, evolving trends, and industry-validated data. The report offers historical data from 2017 to 2019 along with a forecast from 2020 to 2026 based on revenue (USD Million).
Details of the Report:
- Earnings provided in terms of USD Million and CAGR estimated from 2020 to 2026
- By Type, By Application, and By Region
- North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa
- Concrete cooling is a method that helps in temperature reduction of poured concrete to a certain proportion for enhancing the concrete quality and toughness. Concrete cooling tools are utilized in construction of buildings for improving its strength, durability, and longevity. The use of liquid nitrogen as a cooling agent is likely to steer the demand for concrete cooling over the years to come. Moreover, tropical countries experiencing high temperatures all over the year will witness huge funding of construction activities, there driving the market demand in the coming years.
- Market Growth Dynamics
- Growing dam construction events in the emerging economies will steer the market expansion over the forthcoming years. With rise in construction of highways that requires massive concrete application, the market for concrete cooling is likely to gain traction over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, concrete cooling can offer durability to the buildings and reduce its maintenance costs. This, in turn, can drive the market growth trends.
- Furthermore, massive need for infrastructural expansion in the emerging economies will encode into mammoth demand for concrete, thereby further amplifying the market surge over the forecast timespan. Demand for concrete for construction activities in Middle East nations and Asian countries will promulgate the growth of concrete cooling industry over the upcoming years.
- Middle East & African Market To Garner Huge Gains Over Forecast Period
- The growth of the industry in the Middle East and African region over the forecast timeline is credited to presence of strong infrastructure facility in the countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Oman. In addition to this, extreme temperature in the region will translate into huge product demand over the forecast timeline.
- Key players profiled in the report include ConCool LLC, Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited, TI-Plersch Kältetechnik GmbH, Coldcrete Inc., Fujian Snowman Co., Ltd., Recom Ice Systems, LINTEC Germany GmbH, and Icelings.
The global concrete cooling market is segmented as follows:
- Ice Cooling
- Water Cooling
- Air Cooling
- Liquid Nitrogen Cooling
- Highway Construction
- Nuclear Reactors
- By Region
- North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa