Carbon Nanotubes Market size was valued at USD 1,093.2 Million in 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2023 to 2030.
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are nanometer-scale cylindrical structures composed of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. They are an extraordinary class of nanomaterials with unique properties, making them an essential subject of research in various scientific and engineering fields.
Carbon Nanotubes Market- Market Dynamics:
Development in nanotechnology and high demand from electronics sector is expected to propel the carbon nanotubes demand.
Carbon nanotube production is becoming more accessible and economical as nanotechnology research and development advance, increasing their use across a range of sectors. For usage in transistors and other electronic components, carbon nanotubes have special electronic properties that are advantageous. Potential improvements in computing and electronics could result from their incorporation into semiconductors. Carbon nanotubes outperform conventional materials like copper and silicon in terms of electrical and thermal conductivity. They are therefore appealing for use in electronics, sensor, and thermal management applications.
The excellent mechanical characteristics of carbon nanotubes include tremendous strength, stiffness, and flexibility. Due of these qualities, they are useful as reinforcement in composite materials, resulting in strong and lightweight materials for the construction, automotive, and aerospace sectors. Interest in carbon nanotubes has grown as a result of the demand for sustainable and environmentally friendly materials since they have the ability to reduce pollution and offer green technology solutions.
Carbon Nanotubes Market- Key Insights:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global Carbon Nanotubes market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 13.5% over the forecast period (2023-2030)
- The Carbon Nanotubes industry is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the growing focus on construction.
- Based on Method, chemical vapor deposition segment was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022.
- Based on Application, electronics segment is expected to hold significant market share by 2030.
- Based on Type segmentation, single-walled segment was the leading in 2022
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022.
Carbon Nanotubes Market- Segmentation Analysis:
The Global Carbon Nanotubes Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Method, Application, and Region.
The market is divided into two categories based on Type: single-walled and multi-walled. The single-walled segment dominates the market. Increasing demand for single-walled nanotubes in electronics sector is contributing to market growth.
The market is divided into four categories based on Method: chemical vapor deposition, catalytic chemical vapor deposition, high-pressure carbon monoxide reaction and others. The chemical vapor deposition segment dominates the market. Increasing demand from energy storage materials is expected to boost the market growth.
The market is divided into six categories based on Application: electronics, chemical materials, energy & storage, medical, structural composites, and others. The electronics segment dominates the market. The rising demand for composites in electronics & medical industries is increasing the segment growth.
Carbon Nanotubes Market- Geographical Insights:
Geographically, this market is widespread into the regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. These regions are further divided as per the nations bringing business.
Carbon Nanotubes Market- Competitive Landscape:
Owing to the continuous development in electronics industry, and rising demand from chemical sector, which influence the Carbon Nanotubes market. Several companies promote their products, including corporate websites, and methods, are used by businesses to sell their solutions & methods. Composite manufacturers compete on various factors, such as composite pricing, performance, composite creation, and marketing. reputation, and availability. Some of the primary techniques, and strategies used by corporations to consolidate their reach and expand their market share include new Method launches, R&D expenditure, developing its distribution network and mergers & acquisitions. Some of the recent developments are mentioned below.
In August 2022, LG Chem has planned to construct carbon nanotube plant to expand its carbon nanotubes production capabilities.
Key features of the study:
- This proposed research study on Carbon Nanotubes market provides market size (US$ million), compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) and forecast estimation (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- The report provides the client the latest up-to-date and trending insights about the Carbon Nanotubes market.
- The research report elucidates potential growth opportunities across different segments/countries and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for Carbon Nanotubes market
- The overall report identifies new investment opportunities, challenges faced by established players, and growth factors to sustain in the Carbon Nanotubes market
- Impact of COVID-19 on Carbon Nanotubes market size, forecast, CAGR, and market dynamics are discussed in detail under the research scope. Detailed insight on Carbon Nanotubes market post-COVID will also be covered.
- In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the Carbon Nanotubes market, we have also included competitive landscape and key innovator analysis for the Carbon Nanotubes market.
- The study encompasses a growth prospect mapping analysis, wherein all the industry segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness.
- The report offers detailed company profiling featuring major market participants which will help users to understand their financial inspection and strategic initiatives of players operating in the Carbon Nanotubes market.
- In addition, the report also unveil the important acquisitions & mergers, collaborations & joint ventures, new launch, research & development, regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on global as well as regional level.
- The global Carbon Nanotubes market report primarily caters to various stakeholders in this industry including suppliers, investors, new entrants, distributors, and financial analysts
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET KEY PLAYERS
- Resonac Corporation
- LG Chemicals Ltd.
- Arkema SA
- Cabot Corporation
- Nanocyl SA
- Raymor Industries Inc.
- Carbon Solutions, Inc.
- Cnano Technology Limited
- Cheap Tubes
- Hanwha Chemical Corporation
- Nanolab Inc.
- Arry International Group Limited
- Hyperion Catalysis International
- Chengdu Organic Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET, BY TYPE
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET, BY METHOD
- Chemical vapor deposition
- Catalytic chemical vapor deposition
- High-pressure carbon monoxide reaction
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Chemical materials
- Energy & storage
- Structural composites
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- The U.S.
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA