This report offers market size & forecast data for the events & exhibitions market in the US. The revenue generated from the sale of events & exhibition tickets is included in the report. This report provides a comprehensive and current market scenario of the events & exhibitions in the US, including the US market size, anticipated market forecast, relevant market segmentations, and industry trends.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present events & exhibitions market and its market dynamics for 2023-2028 in the US. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent players operating in the market.
The US events and exhibitions market is growing rapidly post-pandemic. It is a powerful platform for marketing channels where exhibitors and visitors meet face-to-face, to grow their business. The exhibition aims to negotiate trade and exchange information/knowledge. The events market is growing due to the rising number of post-pandemic events such as trade shows, conferences, congress, sports events, music concerts, festivals, etc.
- The US events & exhibitions market was valued at $7.09 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach $8.52 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.10% during the forecast period.
- The US events & exhibitions market is growing significantly due to the adoption of digital technology & big data analytics, the potential for the meetings industry, increased focus on insurance & security, budget allocation for brand experiences, the rising popularity of events & exhibitions across all industries, and rapidly growing economy & disposable income.
- In the US events & exhibition market, the demand for sensing technology products for animals is rising due to increasing awareness about maintaining animal health.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, many events & exhibitions have been cancelled or postponed, which may happen in the future. Even the tourism sector is growing, which causes a continuous rise in the number of visitors to events & exhibitions.
- The demand for electrical vehicles, energy storage, and saving equipment is rising in the US. Thus, the demand for exhibitions is growing significantly for adopting the new technology and partnership with other companies.
- Informa LLP, RELX Group plc, Emerald Holding, Cvent Inc., MCH Group AG, and GL Events are the leading players with strong market penetration. Vendors such as MKG Events Pty Ltd, Messe Frankfurt, Genesis Exhibits., RGI Events, TOP BRAND, Nurnberg Messe, Messe Munchen, Beijing Eagle International Exhibition Co., Ltd., Tarsus Group, Comexposium, Event Solutions, Target Motivation, ARHT, and others are the other prominent players in the market with a noteworthy presence.
- In the market of events & exhibitions, demand for various services, such as selfie stands, lighting walls, etc., are rising from exhibitors to gain traction in the market and increase the consumer base.
- In the US events & exhibitions market, demand for conferences & congress is rising with a growing demand for consumer goods & retail sector. Which leads to drive the market of US events & exhibitions during the forecast period.
LIST OF VENDORS
- MCH Group
- GL events
Other Prominent Vendors
- MKG Events
- Messe Frankfurt
- Genesis Exhibits
- RGI Events
- TOP BRAND
- Messe Munchen
- Beijing Eagle International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Tarsus Group
- Event Solutions
- Target Motivation
- Koelnmesse GmbH
SEGMENTATION & FORECAST
- Exhibition Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Revenue Streams Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Exhibitor Fees
- Sponsorship Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Industry Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Consumer Good & Retail Sector
- AFF & Energy
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Sector
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape of the US Events & Exhibition Market
- Key Vendors
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Research Methodology
- About Arizton