The global IoT node and gateway market should reach $16.1 billion by 2022 and more than $30.7 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
The consumer electronics segment of the global IoT node and gateway market should reach $5.5 billion by 2022 and more than $10.8 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
The healthcare segment of the global IoT node and gateway market should reach $2.4 billion by 2022 and more than $5.3 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
The report provides an overview of the global IoT node and gateway market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by component, by industry and by region. The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market. The report concludes with profiles of the major global IoT node and gateway market players. Component type does not include the IoT sensors but the sensor components in the gateway device.
- 43 data tables and 35 additional tables
- A brief general outlook and up-to-date analysis of the global IoT node and gateway market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for IoT nodes (sensors) and gateways, and corresponding market share analysis by component, end-use industry, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the future market outlook of IoT node and gateway technologies
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on component providers, manufacturers, integrators and end users
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Brazil, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, China, India, and South Korea among others
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corp. and Texas Instruments Inc.