The global market for 6G technology is valued at $4.1 billion in 2030. The market is estimated to increase from $6.2 billion in 2031 to reach $679.6 billion by 2040, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 68.6% from 2031 through 2040.
The global market for 6G in industrial/commercial end-use application is estimated to increase from $3.1 billion in 2031 to reach $330.1 billion by 2040, at a CAGR of 68.1% from 2031 through 2040.
The global market for 6G in consumer end-use application is estimated to increase from $2.3 billion in 2031 to reach $294.7 billion by 2040, at a CAGR of 71.4% from 2031 through 2040.
This report provides an overview of the global market for 6G and analyses market trends. Using 2030 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2031 through 2040. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on device, communication infrastructure, end-user, and region.
The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of the major players and their strategies to enhance their market presence. The report estimates the size of the global 6G market in 2030 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2040.
- 32 data tables and 38 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global market for 6G technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2030 (base year), estimates for 2031, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2040
- Understanding of the upcoming potential for global G6 technology market, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for global 6G market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on the device, communication infrastructure (wireless and fixed), end-user, and geographic region
- Discussion of industry growth driving factors, major technology issues and challenges affecting the market for 6G technologies as a basis for projecting demand in the forecast period (2030-2040)
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, emerging technologies related to 6G networks and communication infrastructure, prospects, and contributions to the overall market growth
- Review of the most important advancements in production technologies, with a focus on activities that will contribute to market growth during the next ten years
- Insight into the industry structure for 6G network technologies, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing R&D investments, market growth strategies, and a relevant patent analysis
- Analysis of the key patent grants in the 6G technology, with an understanding of patent development status of key 6G communication technologies and recently granted patents
- Understanding of ESG perspectives on the market for 6G, with emphasis on the impact of ESG factors on performance, current status of ESG, consumer attitudes, and ESG practices followed in 6G market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the surging global demand for 6G infrastructure owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, ongoing research activities, merger and acquisition (M&A) activities, and venture fundings
- Profile descriptions of the leading global corporations, including AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Fujitsu and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson